Legal & Privacy
Welcome to the Holy Catholic Church Anglican Rite Web Site ("Site"). The Holy Catholic Church Anglican Rite ("HCC-AR") owns or licenses all texts, data, images, audio, video or other materials on the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site, including text, data, images, audio, video and other materials for public or commercial purposes without written permission of HCC-AR, its respective partners, and/or third parties as applicable. HCC-AR, its respective partners, and/or third parties, to the extent applicable reserve all other rights pertaining to the Site.
Terms and Conditions
Your access and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions set forth below, and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and HCC-AR concerning your use of the Site are superseded by these Terms and Conditions and are of no force or effect. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site, including without limitation all information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, sounds and other materials, are protected by United States and foreign copyright laws unless otherwise noted. You may only download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use so long as you retain all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in the material, do not modify the material and do not copy or post the material on any computer network or broadcast it in any media. You may not modify, transmit, distribute, reuse, repost, augment, create derivative works from, frame or otherwise use the materials on the Site for commercial or public purposes without the written permission of HCC-AR. You are advised that HCC-AR will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal prosecution.
- While HCC-AR uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, HCC-AR makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or suitability for any purpose. HCC-AR assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither HCC-AR nor any other party involved in creating, producing, contributing to, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site, even if HCC-AR has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. HCC-AR also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property, or for any loss or corruption of data on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. In no event shall HCC-AR's total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by HCC-AR for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, HCC-AR is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively, "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are Trademarks of HCC-AR, its partners, or third parties. A non-exhaustive list of third-party trademarks is set forth below. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks displayed on the Site without the written permission of HCC-AR, its partners, and/or the third party owner, as applicable. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site is strictly prohibited. You also are advised that HCC-AR will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal prosecution.
- The materials that can be accessed from linked sites are not maintained by HCC-AR and HCC-AR is not responsible for the contents thereof. HCC-AR is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement by HCC-AR of the Site or any materials on a linked site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. You should read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party sites you visit, and you are responsible for entering into and performing any license agreements that may be required on or in connection with such third party sites. More specifically, many of the products or materials that may be downloaded or otherwise obtained from our partners' sites may only be used subject to license agreement with such partner. Such agreements are between you and the partner - not the HCC-AR - and you are responsible for the performance of any obligations and the observance of any limitations contained in any such agreement, including but not limited to limitations on use, distribution, reproduction, compliance with export controls and similar provisions. HCC-AR is not responsible for the performance or nonperformance of the obligations of its partners with respect to such agreements.
- Although the HCC-AR may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the links on the Site, HCC-AR is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy of any such communications. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. HCC-AR may take any steps necessary under the law to ensure that you comply with the prohibitions set forth in this paragraph.
- HCC-AR may at any time change these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting without notice to you. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed. Also, HCC-AR may at any time terminate your rights under these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion, if you fail to comply with any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this Site as well as copies thereof, and if requested, certify in writing that you did in fact destroy those copies.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts law. You agree that any dispute arising from or relating in any way to this Site will be brought exclusively in the Federal or State courts located in the State of Florida and you irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts. You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless HCC-AR and its agents and affiliates against any claim, liability, expense or damages arising from or relating to your use of the Site. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not effect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
The trademarks displayed on the Site are the property of HCC-AR and/or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these trademarks without the prior written consent of HCC-AR or such third party that may own the trademark.
All other brands, names, or trademarks mentioned in this document or Web site are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between HCC-AR and any other company.
Exclusive Disclosures Pertaining to Use of Personal Information. Please note that this Privacy Statement pertains exclusively to information which you provide to us in the course of your use and access of the Site, and does not alter or affect the terms and conditions of any other agreement that you may have or enter into with any HCC-AR entity for any service. The latter agreement will continue to govern that specific legal relationship with HCC-AR.
Your Express Consent to Collection and Use of Information. If you do not agree with any disclosure in this Privacy Statement, or have any questions, please do not access the Site, contact us directly at email@example.com and we will be pleased to assist you. BY CHOOSING TO PROCEED AND ACCESS THE SITE, YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR EXPRESS CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO THE COLLECTION, TRANSFER, HANDLING, PROCESSING, USE AND STORAGE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT OF ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM YOU DURING YOUR VISIT TO OUR SITE, ANY OF WHICH MAY OCCUR BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OR THE EUROPEAN UNION IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE LEGAL PROTECTIONS MAY BE LESS STRINGENT. You grant HCC-AR, its affiliates, and third party providers a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free perpetual license to use your personal information for the purposes disclosed herein.
How We Will Use Your Information. Your personal information will be stored in our systems for our internal use only. We will use such information to provide you with the requested information, goods, services or materials, for internal research, for marketing and data analysis, to send you updates and news concerning HCC-AR and its business partners, and to better assist you with any future requirements. It is our policy not to disclose, sell or market your personal information to any unaffiliated third party without your prior permission. However, we may transfer or disclose your information to our affiliates, divisions, employees, partners, contractors and suppliers, subject to use only as set forth herein. Please note, however, that your information will not be considered subject to any obligation of confidentiality. We may disclose your information to any person, specifically to any governmental agency, without notice, if we in good faith believe that such is required in order to comply with law, to protect HCC-AR interests including this Site, and in response to any emergency situation.
How You May Review and Correct Your Collected Personal Information. At any time you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to review your personal information, if any, which we may have collected, and request that your personal information be corrected, supplemented, or permanently deleted from our systems.
No Warranties. Due to the numerous technical and operational uncertainties, we cannot make any warranty, guarantee or representation concerning the accuracy, thoroughness, completeness, or currency of your information, nor over our ability to control, correct, access, handle, process, use, store or transfer such information, and all such warranties are hereby disclaimed.
Changes to Privacy Statement. Since we are constantly making changes and upgrades to our systems and services in order to better serve you, and how we manage your personal information may accordingly change, we anticipate updating this Privacy Statement from time-to-time. Therefore, we reserve the right to revise the content of this Privacy Statement in any manner and at any time, without notice, however we will note the date of revision. It is your responsibility to check the Site each time prior to access for any changes.
Protection of Your Personal Information. While we strive to undertake appropriate and reasonable measures to safeguard your information, please remember that, due to the many technical uncertainties, complete security of Internet transmissions cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, you understand and agree that HCC-AR is unable to provide any warranty, guarantee or representation concerning the protection of your information or concerning the existence or effectiveness of any security measures undertaken. HCC-AR will not be liable for any claims, losses, or damages which may result from access by an unauthorized third party, or the introduction of viruses, worms, or other harmful elements into the system and their possible effects on personal information contained on the Site.
Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL HCC-AR, ITS AFFILIATES AND DIVISIONS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, VENDORS, INSURERS AND AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY COSTS, DAMAGES (INCLUDING ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES), OR LIABILITY OF ANY NATURE, ARISING FROM ANY CAUSE, RESULTING FROM THE COLLECTION, USE, TRANSFER, PROCESSING, HANDLING, CONTENT, OR STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OBTAINED OR SUBMITTED BY YOU RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THIS SITE.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement or the use of your information, please contact us by contacting us at email@example.com.
© 2008 Holy Catholic Church Anglican Rite
All rights reserved.