We thank the Lord for the opportunity to tell you more about the Holy Catholic Church Anglican Rite. These articles should help you learn more about our Catholic faith.
In the firm conviction that "we shall be saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ," and that "there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved," and acknowledging our duty to proclaim Christ's saving Truth to all peoples, nations and tongues, we declare our intention to hold fast the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Faith of God.If you still have questions, please do not hesistate to contact us.
We acknowledge that rule of faith laid down by St. Vincent of Lerins: "Let us hold that which has been believed everywhere, always and by all, for that is truly and properly Catholic. (From the Preface of the Affirmation of St. Louis)
Who We Are
- Church Membership and its Duties
- OXFORD MOVEMENT-Our roots from the Church in England, the effort to preserve Catholicity of our Anglican heritage on the heels of Reformation.
- Oxford Movement in the eyes of Bishop Edmund Jayaraj,one of our Bishops who shares the heritage of Bishop Azariah of Dornakal, the first Anglican Bishop of India
- Our roots in the United States
- 1977 Congress of St. Louis-Joining the effort to preserve the integrity of Faith and Tradition
- Participants of the Congress of St. Louis and us - Capt. Walt Swindells and Bishop Jim and Madelyn McNeley share their experience
- A Form Of Godliness -An Analysis of the changes in doctrine and discipline in the 1979 Book of Common Prayer- The very catalyst that initiated the founding of our churches by the people to preserve the faith and continue in the traditional Episcopal form of belief and worship.To the Episcopalians still in search of the Faith Once Delivered, here is one of the reasons why we let the goods and kindred go and been faithful to the faith based on Scriptural foundation, sacramental worship in the Apostolic Tradition.
- Are you Anglicans or Roman Catholics?
- The Affirmation of St. Louis
- The Seven Ecumenical Councils
- The Tree of Faith Letters - Part I
- The Tree of Faith Letters -Part II
- How to Worship at the Eucharist
- Baptism and the Unity of the Church
- The Great Schism and the Way Back to Unity
- The Catholic Way of Salvation
- Where Is the Church Christ Founded?
- The Challenge to the HCC-AR
- Mary - The Secret Joy of Christians
- The Assumption of Mary
- The Veneration of Holy Images